You may have noticed that the emails we are sending to you have changed. We want to stay in touch with you, but it is important that we do this in ways that you find helpful.
Types of emails to expect
We want to give your more choice over the information you receive from us so, we have created a range of emails updates covering different topics
- Latest news – about legal & charity matters
- Available church properties – that we are letting
- Monthly tips – advice for managing your church building
- Church stories – to encourage and inspire
Choose which emails make it to your inbox
You can now choose which of these emails you would like to receive by updating your preferences in our preferences centre. We will then use this information to make sure we only send you what you are interested in.
How to update your preferences from your email bulletin
- Open a recent CGT email bulletin
- Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Update your Preferences’ (next to the unsubscribe link). This will take you to our email bulletin webpage
- Click the ‘Email me a link’ button
- A secure email will then be sent to your inbox containing a link to your details
- Click the ‘Update your preferences’ link in the email
- Select the information that interests you
- Use the ‘Update Preferences’ button to save your settings.
Control your communications
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of every email we send to you. You can also change your preferences as many times as you like!