Our heart at Church Growth Trust is to serve the churches. As well as Church Growth Trust’s core trusteeship services and helping those churches that occupy our properties, we also provide a range of consultancy services for independent evangelical churches. Whereas the initial discussions and often the first meeting are free of charge, we do charge for our consultancy services. Charges are made to cover our costs, rather than making a profit. This enables us to provide cost-effective professional advice for independent evangelical churches to help you with your property, architectural and charity related issues.
These services include the following:
- Review and Advice on Trust Deeds
- Charity and Governance Advice
- Advice on Leases, including help with negotiations and possible purchases
- Architectural Services, from major building projects to obtaining Building Regulations consent for a new WC
- Feasibility Studies to help get you started on a project
- Condition Surveys
- Asbestos Management Surveys and Plans
- Access Audits
Details of these services are shown in the links above and if you would like to discuss any of these in more detail, please contact the office on telephone 01536 201339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.