We aim to keep you up to date with charity legislation and church related information through our briefing papers and links to other relevant websites. We have grouped the briefing papers into different categories to help you find them. Hover over the category title and the full list of available papers will appear.
- Copyright & Licensing
- Good Practice for Charity Trustees
- Understanding Property Trust Deeds
- Public Benefit requirements
- Place of Worship and Marriage Registration
- Independent Churches and the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013
- Does our church need to register with Charity Commission?
- Church Properties - Do we need to register the title?
- Brethren Movement