Property trusteeship (and ownership) has been a specialism of Church Growth Trust for over 100 years (previously under Stewardship, UKET and initially as the East of England Evangelization Trust). Our Trust Corporation status enables us to own properties and to act as Sole Trustee for church or charity buildings. This is a real help when property Trusts struggle to maintain sufficient trustees or you as trustees wish to be relieved of your responsibility.
Church Growth Trust owns or acts as Sole Trustee for over 90 church properties across the UK. We actively manage these and work closely with the occupying churches. We are keen to find growing evangelical churches to use any empty properties we have.
Some of the benefits of Church Growth Trust’s property trusteeship service are:
- Long-term stewardship of properties
- Regular visits and advice
- Help with alterations, extensions or new development
- Secure Document Storage Service
- Consultancy Helpline
- Keeping churches up to date with current legislation
- Block policy building insurance
- Connections to help churches.
To find out more about our trusteeship service, what you would get from us and how this would work see our booklet: